Monday 4 October 2010

ALL THE MODELS ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW

All the models to the floor right now


I’m in my Christian Dior with a Veronica Webb
she know Cecily Lopez
Arlenis Sosa, Selita Ebanks
If you work with my people, speak that Jourdan Dunn language
Make a phone call, out to Joan Smalls
I wonder how it feel to lower Stones walls
Jessica Gomes, yall, I would damage her
And see, uh Jessica Stam got the stamina
I’m in the car with Leo and the Benz swerve
I heard Bar was friends with Esti Ginzburg
Coco Rocha, Kate Mimosa
Alessandra Ambrosia, Anja Rubik, get Olga
tell her I’m very single
Abbey Lee, too I’m a freak boo
I’m wylin I’m on a thousand
I wanna see Irina Shayk next to Doutzen

Putting the name to the face. These are the face of the names that feature in Kanye West's latest song
'Christian Dior Denim Flow.' I feel he has chosen an amazing group of girls. He certainly knows his models.