Saturday 1 May 2010

Most Wanted - May

1. Miu Miu pattered pumps - I don't have a particular favourite, I love them all! They all have cute little patterns on them, I'm favouring the pink jewelled sparrow pattern pumps slightly more I think. I could so go for a pair of them but they are $590 US dollars, which isn't actually that bad compared to other high end designers shoe prices. But unfortunately I don't have a lot of money at the moment, maybe I can snag them in a few months when they're on sale.



2. Versace Sequinned Mini Dress - I am obsessed with sequins, everything that's fully saturated in sequins I adore. This Versace sequinned dress is absolutely gorgeous, with its tight bustier top and tight bottom, it looks perfect, particularly on Giselle's enviable body. I also love how the sequins are a different colour at the bottom, giving it that extra 'look at me'.



3. Miu Miu Collar - In case you haven't noticed already, I have a bit of Miu Miu fever, I love their current collection with all their cute little prints. These collars are actually detachable meaning you can just pin the collar to any shirt, when purchasing one it does not come with a shirt either. Slightly kooky but also extremely efficient. The collars are $190, a tad pricey for just a collar, so I might just rip a collar off a shirt and make my own.




4. Alexander McQueen Peep toe boots- So Alexander McQueen can totally get away with a peep toe boot, only other people been able to pull these off been Miu Miu and Alexander Wang. Mr Wang's booties are quite similar and are also to die for yet I choose these to list because I have not yet honoured the late McQueen on the blog, so I thought it necessary.




5. Zimmerman skirt and top- Ok so this skirt and top combo from Zimmerman is absoloutley to die for. The material and colour look fabulous for starters and I love the layering of the skirt. The tops intricate cut out details at the front and back are amazing, I want it so bad.